• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Need Help exporting Dash Network Difficulty

boxmining

I wanted to do some analysis on the Dash Network Difficulty on Excel. Unfortunately, every website I've come across doesn't have an export option, they only have an interactive chart which isn't as helpful.

Do you guys have any method to export the mining difficulty?

I need 2 columns:
* Date (daily)
* Network Difficulty

Does any of you have the actual equation to calculate difficulty? I found this link for Bitcoin's difficulty equation as a function of hash rate (obviously). What other parameters or values do I have to consider?

Thanks @LostInSpace
I've been looking at the difficulty charts in coinwarz and bitinfocharts, as well as the hash rate charts on those sites, and they're inconsistent with each other. Coinwarz seems to have a lot more data points, and the bitinfo charts just a few data points per same time length.

Which ones do you guys normally use or think it's more reliable? There's also the cryptoID website (which is the one that coinmarketcap.com has set as its block explorer), but that one is the worst of all 3 IMO because it will just give you a non-interactive graph - basically just a picture and you have to eye-ball what's the actual number in a specific point in time.

Which ones do you guys normally use or think it's more reliable? There's also the cryptoID website (which is the one that coinmarketcap.com has set as its block explorer), but that one is the worst of all 3 IMO because it will just give you a non-interactive graph - basically just a picture and you have to eye-ball what's the actual number in a specific point in time.

o_O
Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 16.32.43.png

It's fully interactive for me..

Back