• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

My MN Wallet is stuck at 1hr.

bigrcanada

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Hi...One of My MN wallets is stuck at the one hour mark on Block 248157 for a few hours now. I've done a re index and a zapwallettxes.

Any helpful advise? Thanks.

My local wallet. I'm not super proficient at this...
First what would be helpful is a complete list of debug command and their usage.

I'm not sure... I have wallet in which i importprivkey my MN addresses to. This is the one acting up.

Hi UdjinM6. I'm getting a bag load of orphans and skipped MN payments. I havent got MN payments for days now. All my wallets are updated to the latest .17

My local wallet. I'm not super proficient at this...
First what would be helpful is a complete list of debug command and their usage.

I'm not sure... I have wallet in which i importprivkey my MN addresses to. This is the one acting up.
There is not that much to debug by commands actually, just look into debug.log and search for some errors/orphans etc. You can send it to me [email protected] and I'll have a look.

Hi UdjinM6. I'm getting a bag load of orphans and skipped MN payments. I havent got MN payments for days now. All my wallets are updated to the latest .17
Stop wallet, delete peers.dat and start it again. Could be that there are some issues with block propagation among your peers. Local wallet sync state does not affect remote MN payments so don't worry about this.

There is not that much to debug by commands actually, just look into debug.log and search for some errors/orphans etc. You can send it to me [email protected] and I'll have a look.

Stop wallet, delete peers.dat and start it again. Could be that there are some issues with block propagation among your peers. Local wallet sync state does not affect remote MN payments so don't worry about this.
Hi...did this just now...still stuck...

Received.. :smile: and seems like you are actually perfectly synced in terms of blocks but your computer clock's time is off by 1 hour - from log: "nTimeOffset = -3600 (-60 minutes)"

Last edited by a moderator:
Meaning there was a time change because of Daylight Savings Time but your computer's clock didn't change?

LOL...ok...the time was wrong..oh man! Ok...lets see if this works now. that would be funny...never thought to check that. yup...that worked. OH MAN...thats lame. hahaha. thanks...going to send ya a few dash for that. thanks.

LOL...ok...the time was wrong..oh man! Ok...lets see if this works now. that would be funny...never thought to check that. yup...that worked. OH MAN...thats lame. hahaha. thanks...going to send ya a few dash for that. thanks.
That's ok :smile: I'm glad it was an easy "problem" :grin:

Back