• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

My first send - incorrect address

SteveG

Hi I did my first send last night but didnt enter a valid Dash address. My balance reduced but not sure if it was processed. Will it be reversed?

you might need to try to do a rescan, when you said non valid dash address it shouldn't have really let you send it the send address line should have been all red for invalid address. Can you provide more details?

I was going to transfer to www.livingroomofsatoshi.com to make a bill payment. The address it requested was something like this: XvKptLJTRP9m6Xx6LYdbLWnT3HWdaKpW3j.

There was a message when the transfer completed: something about receiver being offline. I checked the living room of Satoshi today during business hours and nothing there...

I was going to transfer to www.livingroomofsatoshi.com to make a bill payment. The address it requested was something like this: XvKptLJTRP9m6Xx6LYdbLWnT3HWdaKpW3j
well you could try under tools menu wallet repair option to rescan blockchain files, if it really did not send due to bad address it should scan back... also check under transactions and check the transaction ID on insight.dash.org to see if the network see's it

In the wallet select "Transactions" tab, right-click on your transaction, copy tx id and paste it here.

Back