• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

My advice to the dashcore team

DASHISGOOD

The recent market of dash is ugly. 2021 should be a bull market for a whole year. I love dash. I don't want to miss the whole bull market because of investing in dash. In view of the current situation of dash, I have several suggestions, which should help dash get rid of the current predicament. I hope dashcore team can consider my suggestions.

1. Strengthen publicity and focus on China and the United States. If dash is compared to company stock, will you invest in promising companies in China and the United States or in Venezuela? The success of bitcoin is also the result of the joint efforts of China's mining machinery, American consortia and a large number of investors in China and the United States. dash focuses on the underdeveloped third world, Being far away from the world's largest and second largest economies is undoubtedly a self defeating and far from the same. Venezuela can be developed, but the focus must be on China and the United States. Please learn from the practice of the Leyte currency.

2. Compliance development, embracing hot spots. Recently, bitrex was taken off the shelf and the price of dash fell sharply. I hope the team can make dash comply with the regulations as soon as possible to prevent such incidents from happening again. If it can attract a variety of funds to buy. Holding dash will bring further development to dash.

3. At present, the price of dash is 85 US dollars, ranking 12. This price has no advantage in payment. At present, the price of dash has no hope of rising to the last high of 1600 US dollars. If it reaches the unit of world currency now. If it becomes udash, then a new dash is US $0.085, or the unit change is small, so payment is better. When the unit price of the currency becomes smaller, the purchase rate of the currency will become larger. It's easy to go from 0.085 to $1.60.

The above three points are written in a hurry, but if they are done well, they will certainly help dash return to its peak. I hope they can be adopted.

Will you buy stocks of the company who is doing business in Venezuela? Why don't you buy Tesla stocks? apple?huawei?

Venezuela's stock is low price, but high risks. Apple stock's is expensive, especially if you are planning to make money on it

What's more important to being the best digital cash, stable prices or higher and higher peaks and falls?
The stable price you mentioned is a false proposition. The price of cryptocurrency is always changing. People who buy and use cryptocurrency at this stage
It is the forerunner and the preacher. If the dash price does not rise and falls against the market, Many years later, these preachers would use other encryption
Currency, dash will eventually die.
The currency price drops, funds are reduced, no one promotes, no one develops, dash is dead

Last edited:
there's a theory going around that the Chinese use social media in divisive fashion. The baloney in this thread (not you @stan.distortion ;)) leads me to lean toward the theory's validity.

I agree with your narrative, it can greatly improvise the future of dash and can lead it to new heights.

Sir, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but low value comments are not encouraged on serious discussion threads, please stop this.
Too many low value comments will draw another warning and/or possible ban.

Do you see the recent Dogecoin? Decred? Why not make the dash unit smaller? Let more people participate in the construction of the masternode?
Dash to da moon until change!

Back