• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Moolah/

TanteStefana

Foundation Member
I'm starting a thread on Moolah. Although I've made an account. I simply have no money to buy more darkcoin at the moment (and I don't think they're up and running yet?) But if you try them out, please report your experience here for us :) I'll do the same!

Prelude.io is Moolah's exchange. I used it as soon as I saw the post on reddit, but the volume is very low so I don't follow how the markets are going closely.

I was on there the other day trying to get some DRK. Volume is nonexistent at the moment, so I ultimately had to move to mintpal to get coin.

Did someone already make a $ deposit on this site?

I know there is nothing for DRK/$, but at list I can buy BTC tu buy DRK (on other site because of low volum there).

I just sold DRK for USD on Prelude... This might be a good time to look at supporting an exchange (by exchanging there) and get something of a partnership going. The site is well designed and the customer service has been pretty quick. Also, you can (supposedly) transfer fiat into your account in ~ 24 hours. I'm going to try after tax day and see how well it works.

Back