• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[Mobile App] Coinmarket, The best tool for trader

vkcoinmarket

This year, we see the blooming of virtual currencies. In just one night, you can become a billionaire or go bankrupt. With such a vibrant and volatile virtual currency market, it is great to have a tool to help you track the prices and be updated with the latest news.
I introduce you to the CoinMarket app, which has all the necessary features for traders.
CoinMarket has an easy and easy-to-use interface. What appears first after you open the app is the Watchlist screen. Here we will see a chart of virtual currencies corresponding to each chosen trading platform (The first time visiting the app will be BTC/USDT of Bittrex).

The application will open a list of trading floors (currently the app has supported 10 trading floors and will be expanding this list). After choosing the trading floor, a list of converted values between different virtual currencies will appear.

Once selected, the virtual currency will appear on the Watchlist screen.

For each value of virtual currency, the app will provide you with these information: name of the trading floor, converted virtual currency, simple chart, the growth rate of the virtual currency and its value.

After selecting the virtual currency graph, you will see the details of the virtual currency. Here we can see the candlestick chart of the virtual currency transaction.

To change the transaction timeline, select one of these values under the graph: 5 mins, 30 mins, 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month.

Besides this, this screen also has 2 other features which are Purchase and Alert.

Purchase: Proceed to virtual currency transaction (to use this function, we have to add the corresponding account of each floor to the app)
Alert: Inform you when the virtual currency reaches the desired value
Another function in the app which helps us to track the values of each virtual currency on the market is Market Cap. This function will allow us to see the ranks of the virtual currencies and their market fluctuations.

One outstanding feature of CoinMarket compared to its competitors is the ideas section. Here, we provide you with frequently updated market analysis of experts all over the world.

In addition to the default language which is English, we can also change the language of the articles (Chinese, Vietnamese, French,…)

Above is an overview of Coinmarket. To experience the app and the results it brings, please download the app here:
Link download: coinmarket.zone

I am a big fanatic of testing out different applications. I am going to give this a go, and I'll provide back my feedback when I am done.

Keep up the developments!

Back