• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

MN as a Proof of Income

rube563

Hello good people,

Have been living for 13 years as a expat, now I am back to my country.
I don't have a proof of income yet, need one to get a loan to buy a house.
I would like to know if anyone have any ideas how can I use my MN as a proof of Income.

thanks,
Rubens

Am stating the obvious here but... the lawyer can give you a short piece of text and you can digitally sign that text using the core wallet. The lawyer can then use your public key to verify you really do have control over the funds.

I bet that that heavily depends on a jurisdiction. Hardly any Ukrainian bank would accept MN as a proof-of-income :)

The same here in Brazil...@akhavr
I talked to a guy (indication of Rodrigo Digital) he said that any bank would not accept MN as a prof of income.
The banks will be the first to crumble with the crypto movement. Better for them to embrace the new technology.
Anyway I will look into digitally sign the text using the core wallet...
@GrandMasterDash do you know if I can use this process with my Trezor/MN?

The same here in Brazil...@akhavr
I talked to a guy (indication of Rodrigo Digital) he said that any bank would not accept MN as a prof of income.
The banks will be the first to crumble with the crypto movement. Better for them to embrace the new technology.
Anyway I will look into digitally sign the text using the core wallet...
@GrandMasterDash do you know if I can use this process with my Trezor/MN?

The Dash Masternode Tool (DMT) has a Tools -> Sign message option.

Back