• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Missing Transaction

lnarbatovics

Its not in the current blockchain, I was using 0.9.1.2 when I sent them. Any way to get them back???? Why doesnt anyone built an update notification into wallets????

Status: 0/unconfirmedDate: 5/15/2014 06:59To: XxPHgZfQ8E8dX4oqMesoTfNJd8X27XUYT4Debit: -8.90 DRKNet amount: -8.90 DRKTransaction ID: 6bd2bf73191e7ea0f87bc6f6d6086855235d4cc6c859f1d8eab7470fe3a0595f

Same issue here sent 1200 coins out before updating wallet today. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Status: 0/unconfirmedDate: 5/15/14 14:41To: Xs5ycJdzvcrYzkSCWZt6jPoBpJqW9ZpFwBDebit: -1200.00 DRKNet amount: -1200.00 DRK

I updated to new wallet, the transaction still had 0 confirms. I created a new transaction where I sent .001 darkcoins to same address and both transactions went thru.

I updated to new wallet, the transaction still had 0 confirms. I created a new transaction where I sent .001 darkcoins to same address and both transactions went thru.
Stop wallet, remove blocks, chainstate, database.

start wallet, when synced, check again.

I am missing transactions that I sent with the old client
I've updated my QT and deleted blockchain, db, and chainstate
I've forced rescan
I've tried to send some drk somewhere else
None of these have worked, QT still says the tx happened but it has 0 confs and is not in the blockchain

I was able to get at a small amount of the DRK that was still in the original address by exporting the privkey and importing it on a different client

Is there any way to get the privkeys from the change addresses from the wallet.dat?? This would solve my problem...

Here are the coins I can't access (for what it's worth) http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/address.dws?245147.htm

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, similar issue:
  • latest QT version (0.10.7.4).
  • Did a full re-sync but transaction remains with a question mark (0 confs) sinds 24h+.
  • Neither reception address nor Transaction ID found in the blockchain (probably w/o importance, destination address was a trading account).
  • In the main wallet view : Unconfirmed is 0 and Balance has been reduced by transaction amount !
Dear coins, where are you, plz come home !

Sinds then, did some new payments on other wallets and everything is ok.

Can anyone help on this ?
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys - I've managed to solve this. The issue was that the coins were in a change address and not in my original address.
1. Find the pubkey of the change address holding the coins using a block explorer
2. Open QT console and type: dumpprivkey [address]
3. Copy the privkey and close QT
4. Rename your wallet.dat to something else
5. Open QT
6. Open the console and type: importprivkey [privkey]
7. Your coins should now be there and ready to spend

Back