• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Missing coins- how to get them back?

stepas

I did transfer my Dash coins from the Market place to my wallet Dash Core, installed 09/2017, I guess 12.1 version. When I wanted to check them on my wallet, was not enough space on PC for the synchronization, so I made backup and installed wallet on another PC. Now it is version 12.2.3, shows old coins but there is no new coins there transferred. Who would help me to get them back?

Hi, never sure where to post on forums! Hope this is ok. I have recently lost my phone, I have bought another handset, installed the dash wallet app again, used recovery phrase and logged in to find my wallet empty! I had only bought two coins an on todays exchange was expecting to see £400 equivalent but there is nothing. I’ve checked the transaction log and there is nothing showing. Can you suggest anything?

Hi there! You should post in the forum appropriate to the software you are using, but you haven't provided us with that information yet. Since it is a phone, it is probably Android or iOS? Are you using one of the official Dash mobile wallets? It can take some time to sync after entering the recovery phrase, are you sure sync is complete?

Back