• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Mini Crowd Fund: Dash brand placement in popular mobile VR game

Any updates?

Been busy painting the outside of a real house, that job now finished (thankfully), can now spend all my time finishing MechZ (yay).

I have now completed all 5 billboard textures for city maps, 2 posted above and these new 3:

DRAeQ-4WsAAT8Xa.jpg

DRAeRywXUAAhW7T.jpg

DRAeSWEXkAA7Wga.jpg

Next (tonight) will dress commercial buildings with 3D signage and start to design textured posters for their ground floor (foyer) windows.

Billboards now all atlased into one main texture, procedural placement of them now occurs in all city maps. A typical map will contain 24 ... 32 of these, random types of the 5 available.

DRBHFP0X0AIrpgc.jpg

Note1: brightness of above billboard has been tweaked up since that screenshot.

Note2: with enough incident firepower, the billboards can be destroyed, as can everything else in the map (buildings, vehicles, road furniture etc.). They reappear in new procedural map for next round of fighting, rounds last 3 ... 6 minutes.

Last edited:
I would supoort this proposal.

Thanks for your consideration of the idea, yes I will be carrying out this DASH brand placement for MechZ game and publishing the game shortly, any further funding is appreciated but not required for the work to be finished.

I'm now a little invested in DASH myself (on top of this funding), can't wait to spend some in the future for everyday items. I'm a firm believer that Dash is the most viable blockchain based solution for real world use case thanks to master node transaction highway that is working and tested.

Thank you (whoever you may be) for the four donations so far, greatly appreciated! I'm assuming @GrandMasterDash is one of them :).

Back