• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Miner for NVIDIA GPU

popov

I am using the https://github.com/prettyhatemachine/sph-sgminer with two AMD 280X GPUs to mine DarkCoin.

I have read that the NVIDIA GPUs have good hash rates and want to know if:
  • I can use the sph-sgminer with NVIDIA GPU
  • I can use the NVIDIA GPU and the ATI GPUs at the same time
I am looking for any tutorials/references that could help me to do this.

Thanks in advance.

You probably could use sph, but ccminer is known for giving the best performance for Nvidia and that performance should increase even more with the next build.
Releases · cbuchner1/ccminer · GitHub

You should have no problem running this in a second terminal window, especially if you point each program at the appropriate card (specify -d 1, -d 2 etc at launch or in the bat file).

- Windows itself tolerating drivers for those cards concurrently is another question.

Last edited by a moderator:
You probably could use sph, but ccminer is known for giving the best performance for Nvidia and that performance should increase even more with the next build.
Releases · cbuchner1/ccminer · GitHub

You should have no problem running this in a second terminal window, especially if you point each program at the appropriate card (specify -d 1, -d 2 etc at launch or in the bat file).

- Windows itself tolerating drivers for those cards concurrently is another question.
Yeah I tried you little github package. Thanks for the Trojan asswipe.

Back