• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Media strategy for release of Evolution?

Wow... I guess it is too early to define it. Have a look at the development roadmap and timelines. Even if we try do it now, it could evolve (;)) thousand times...

Wow... I guess it is too early to define it.

It's never to early. And IF you do it, do it BIG.

I actually planed a LOTD trilogy, where some extremely ugly guy finds some Dash, and one even uglier guy brings it back to some Vulcan to burn it or something.

I just got off the phone with Peter Jackson, and Peter says he's not available for some time.

Maybe we should create a Masternode proposal whether Ridley Scott or James Cameron should do the job...

Hi guys,

I'm curious is there any media strategy for the release of evolution? I just stumbled across it by accident.

There should be a media strategy for sure, however from what I saw so far the official Dashpay channels are not very active, that should be changed even now and not particularly for this purpose.
Got to get some love going on these channels. Not sure about the timeframe but Vanbex can definitively help whatever media needs there are.

There should be a media strategy for sure, however from what I saw so far the official Dashpay channels are not very active, that should be changed even now and not particularly for this purpose.
Got to get some love going on these channels. Not sure about the timeframe but Vanbex can definitively help whatever media needs there are.
That's what the Public Dash Slack channel is for! A lot of initiatives are being developed there. Getting community feedback is so important...

Hey, We are speaking with the core team about this and we will update everyone as we have a clearer picture of what it looks like.
Looking forward to that. Getting the word out there about Evolution should be a priority, as that will be the tech that will transcend the techno geek/general population divide!

Media strategy for 12.1 Evolution is part of the plan, we have had some discussions with the core team and we will be framing the goals of 12.1 into media stories while highlighting the technical deliverables. Community feedback is appreciated
Great! From where I stand, you folks are doing a fantastic job, and are DGBB money well spent. I will keep my ear to the ground for potential ideas on Twitter. The future is bright for Dash!

Back