• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

May I make a post to give away Spreadcoin in exchange for masternode testing?

MyFarm

Spreadcoin is about to begin testing masternodes and we need more testers. I'd like to make a post in the altcoin forum offering free Spreadcoin to Darkcoin masternode owners willing to help us test. However, if you guys would consider this disrespectful, I won't.

Thanks for your consideration.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF
i think you ended up on the totally wrong webpage and thread !

I think your ape is pointing out what i am thinking !
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
(PS: NONE of these faces are laughing , aren't they !!)

Edit:
Reported as (the dumbest) SPAM

Last edited by a moderator:
Spreadcoin is about to begin testing masternodes and we need more testers. I'd like to make a post in the altcoin forum offering free Spreadcoin to Darkcoin masternode owners willing to help us test. However, if you guys would consider this disrespectful, I won't.

Thanks for your consideration and:

1aVY8fD.jpg
Are you asking us to do testing for your coin and at the same time you're giving us your middle finger?

Are you asking us to do testing for your coin and at the same time you're giving us your middle finger?

Hahah, sorry. The middle finger ape was a light-hearted jest in response to this thread: https://darkcointalk.org/threads/re...pointing-to-darkcointalk-org.3724/#post-38557 -- it was meant as a joke but I can see how, if you hadn't read that thread, it could be misinterpreted. My apologies.

With that said, I'm asking whoever is in charge of this forum if I have permission to provide Darkcoin masternode owners with Spreadcoin in return for helping us test the masternodes we're deploying. If the powers that be don't feel that's a good idea, I understand, which is why I'm asking permission first. You have an altcoin forum and I thought since Spreadcoin is based upon Darkcoin and keeping the masternode name out of respect, that some folks might be interested in enough Spreadcoin to run some Spreadcoin masternodes in conjunction with their Darkcoin masternodes as that would allow them to get more out of their VPS's.

*edit* I could also pay in Darkcoin if people have no interest in Spreadcoin beyond testing the masternodes.

Hahah, sorry. The middle finger ape was a light-hearted jest in response to this thread: https://darkcointalk.org/threads/re...pointing-to-darkcointalk-org.3724/#post-38557 -- it was meant as a joke but I can see how, if you hadn't read that thread, it could be misinterpreted. My apologies.

With that said, I'm asking whoever is in charge of this forum if I have permission to provide Darkcoin masternode owners with Spreadcoin in return for helping us test the masternodes we're deploying. If the powers that be don't feel that's a good idea, I understand, which is why I'm asking permission first. You have an altcoin forum and I thought since Spreadcoin is based upon Darkcoin and keeping the masternode name out of respect, that some folks might be interested in enough Spreadcoin to run some Spreadcoin masternodes in conjunction with their Darkcoin masternodes as that would allow them to get more out of their VPS's.

*edit* I could also pay in Darkcoin if people have no interest in Spreadcoin beyond testing the masternodes.

you are kidding right !
Is that why you are posting in "Forum Feedback" ?
Just in case or what

Spam Spam Spam
Spam Spam Spam
Spam Spam Spam
Spam Spam Spam
Spam Spam Spam

and now please get back to your kindergarden, do some more copy / pasting !

Propulsion can we please erase this thread and block that guy !?
Tx

Where should I have posted it? If this was the wrong spot, my apologies.

Bla Bla Bla Bla
where is the ignore button again ?!

Maybe you should post in your own thread on BCT
(as you do not have a private forum)
... oh wait , i did it already !
go back home !

What myfarm is doing is no different than what the Darkcoin community did in going after Kristov Atlas' services. The Dark community went after the best-of-the-best to do code review and myfarm is going after the-best-of-the-best masternode testers.
Come off your high-horses, folks.

What myfarm is doing is no different than what the Darkcoin community did in going after Kristov Atlas' services. The Dark community went after the best-of-the-best to do code review and myfarm is going after the-best-of-the-best masternode testers.
There's no high horses on my end. Just don't know what to think of this. Why here and why now? We don't even have enough people to test for Darkcoin. Think about it. Maybe you're in the wrong forum? I would love to test for you guys but I don't test MNs and my time is limited.

Kristov Atlas is an independent Security Consultant !
We asked him for a Code Review !
That has nothing to do with spamming another coin !

and yes, i like horses

There's no high horses on my end. Just don't know what to think of this. Why here and why now? We don't even have enough people to test for Darkcoin. Think about it. Maybe you're in the wrong forum? I would love to test for you guys but I don't test MNs and my time is limited.

Here because a lot of you guys know masternodes and can theoretically benefit from running both DRK and SPR masternodes on your VPS. And maybe you'll get ideas from the SPR dev to improve DRK masternodes, who knows. My hope is it goes both ways since I own a lot of both coins. For me, it's a win win.

Now because we're supposedly going to begin testing SPR masternodes tomorrow.

We may be in the wrong forum. I just thought since there is an altcoin forum here and the technology is based upon Darkcoin that you guys may be open to it. But I can see why the powers-that-be might not want me to that's which is why I posted here to get permission first. If whoever is in charge here says no, I won't argue it. If they say yes, awesome, Darkcoin masternode operators will get a bunch of a potentially exciting coin for free if they want it.

*edit* As I mentioned above, I'm also happy to pay in Darkcoin if you have no interest in Spreadcoin.

Here because a lot of you guys know masternodes and can theoretically benefit from running both DRK and SPR masternodes on your VPS. And maybe you'll get ideas from the SPR dev to improve DRK masternodes, who knows. My hope is it goes both ways since I own a lot of both coins. For me, it's a win win.

Now because we're supposedly going to begin testing SPR masternodes tomorrow.

We may be in the wrong forum. I just thought since there is an altcoin forum here and the technology is based upon Darkcoin that you guys may be open to it. But I can see why the powers-that-be might not want me to that's which is why I posted here to get permission first. If whoever is in charge here says no, I won't argue it. If they say yes, awesome, Darkcoin masternode operators will get a bunch of a potentially exciting coin for free if they want it.

You are just a Pro Troll
aren't you !

Are you in the Altcoin section ?!
Think about it (i know you told your people on BCT that you are)
but
... really concentrate now ..... yeah good
and ... any ringing bells ?
No ... ah bummer
as you are still on the wrong webpage and thread !
Do you need a map how to get out of here ?

I have all day for this
:wink:

PS: you should read up on concerned trolling
that might be a good approach for you next
like:
help us, and we will help you as there are real issues we can point out !

Oh yeah
they are so cheap now .... OMG
and and you can probably sell them for 20 US$ soon !
amazing

Oh, i found a family pic of yours:
BGSdI2K.jpg

Yep, they're pretty cheap. But it'll take a lot of those dollars to get the 1,000 SPR I was planning to offer those willing to help.
You guys came here to ask us to help? But why with the attitude of apes and horses... ? We don't know you, or at least I don't know you guys, have never seen you here on this forum to help with DRK testing or anything at all, but you came here with the attitude like we owe you a favor? ie. "get off your high horses" and the sarcastic remarks... What's this all about??

You guys came here to ask us to help? But why with the attitude of apes and horses... ? We don't know you, or at least I don't know you guys, have never seen you here on this forum to help with DRK testing or anything at all, but you came here with the attitude like we owe you a favor? ie. "get off your high horses" and the sarcastic remarks... What's this all about??

I can only speak for myself. The middle finger ape was sincerely a joke. I haven't been active on this forum but I'm an early Darkcoin adopter and still a large investor. I was very active early on with Darkcoin in the bitcointalk thread but have slowly reduced that activity level. I've been concerned with some aspects of the Darkcoin masternode development and am pleased that another competent dev is working on them. If he has a technological breakthough like he claims, I do believe it can benefit Darkcoin. At least that was my thinking when I first suggested to the Spreadcoin dev to implement masternodes :)

Do I think any of you owe me or Spreadcoin a favor? Nope. That's why I'd compensate people in return for the testing. But again, if the powers that be here don't want such a thread, no worries.

Back