• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Masternodes - good or bad for the economy?

Are masternode payments good or bad for the economy?

• Good

Votes: 37 88.1%
  • Bad

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
aaaa if DRK ever get's to $200 per coin people will poll their resources like they're already doing and set up masternodes that way, right now you can get 10% of a MN for 100DRK if the price keeps climbing people will just keep splitting the masternode into smaller percentages of ownership with automated payouts.

each seller has it`s buyer, the most buyers put coins into MNs, I do so, so the more dumpings the more MNs count ;)
Its sheep shearing time soon, I get to sell my coat again and buy more darkcoin, can't wait, hope it doesn't go up more before then :grin:

Masternods do not really matter for the economy. Overall they are a positive thing for the system, but markets tend to adjust the value of the coin. Fewer coins in the circulation, more valuable they become. Markets are in a certain sense a 'price discovery mechanism'. Traders have financial incentives to research and to try to accurately predict the value of the coin, as same as with anything else e.g. dollar, gold, oil, rice etc. After all prices are signals and a measure of scarcity.

Back