• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Masternode40 masternodes not-enabled

MrGold

All four of my master nodes have status of not-enabled.
XeR6P2EtXC34kzjsmiX43aLHtdhGBuKx2u
XhhZ7hAsZNegU9QawYFE2UHw924okwUj6g
Xcw9czTG8jxSYwQCcg7hptNwa3XUQWUBm5
XbCPSX1W7Dg74buC8bc4eHJhcaDauC4hNs

But Dash Core Wallet says Status ENABLED. How do I fix?

I can't get the Node40 site to accept my complaint. It says: There was an error processing your request. Please try again later
Thanks,
Chris

I was able to find all 4 of them at dashninja, and plus Node40 now reports they're all enabled. Thanks for the help!

I'm trying again to start a masternode, this time for public key
XbzcYMwUH43EZXRGHGAuLdCZ9L2A1CrEob

Node40 made it through the steps of receiving the deposit, configuring the server, and synchronizing with blockchain 648615, but has been stuck since last night at the step of confirmations secured, which indicates about 50 minutes right now (again, I did this last night so it has been a lot more than 50 minutes.) I searched for the public key on dashninja.pl and don't find it, as expected. Do I need to babysit Node40 to get it to complete the confirmations secured step?

Update a few minutes later: I went to another browser tab for a few minutes and now the confirmations secured step says it has been 5 minutes.

Last edited:
I'm trying again to start a masternode, this time for public key
XbzcYMwUH43EZXRGHGAuLdCZ9L2A1CrEob

Node40 made it through the steps of receiving the deposit, configuring the server, and synchronizing with blockchain 648615, but has been stuck since last night at the step of confirmations secured, which indicates about 50 minutes right now (again, I did this last night so it has been a lot more than 50 minutes.) I searched for the public key on dashninja.pl and don't find it, as expected. Do I need to babysit Node40 to get it to complete the confirmations secured step?
I just sent you an email from our support system. Your node is indeed ready for a remote start.

Back