• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

MasterNode problem on SmartCash

Putt5

I know most here probably don't care, but I am hoping to catch the attention of someone who does.

SmartCash is another crypto with a masternode system, currently, it's under attack and there is a lot of money being "stolen" from the masternode ecosystem there. Stolen is a loose term, since the code is broken and allow it.

The working theory currently though, is that someone with intimate knowledge of masternode architecture / payout logic, and a lot of hash power is actively exploiting the problem. There are master nodes in the ecosystem getting payments about 30x more frequently than they should. These masternodes are making an astounding amount of money.

There's no fix in sight, and the moderator and development community is keeping the problem on the DL and banning discussion of it to keep the price up / stable and to not cause a mass exodus. Understandably.

I'm hoping to find someone who knows how the exploit is being carried out. Best case scenario someone directly responsible will talk to me.

Please message me, at this discord if you are willing to chat with me.
discord.gg slash
x5KBWGD

I know most here probably don't care, but I am hoping to catch the attention of someone who does.

SmartCash is another crypto with a masternode system, currently, it's under attack and there is a lot of money being "stolen" from the masternode ecosystem there. Stolen is a loose term, since the code is broken and allow it.

The working theory currently though, is that someone with intimate knowledge of masternode architecture / payout logic, and a lot of hash power is actively exploiting the problem. There are master nodes in the ecosystem getting payments about 30x more frequently than they should. These masternodes are making an astounding amount of money.

There's no fix in sight, and the moderator and development community is keeping the problem on the DL and banning discussion of it to keep the price up / stable and to not cause a mass exodus. Understandably.

I'm hoping to find someone who knows how the exploit is being carried out. Best case scenario someone directly responsible will talk to me.

Please message me, at this discord if you are willing to chat with me.
discord.gg slash
x5KBWGD

I have no idea but I hope you find the answers you're looking for :).
I am sure we will find out eventually regardless

Back