• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Masternode information in the Chainz Darkcoin blockchain explorer

Hi,
Great addition!
If you could also add the estimate DRKs / MN / day, adjusted to the current MN count, would be great :smile:

If you are making a page about master nodes could you make a cool graphical version - a rotating globe with a network of flashing nodes or something like that :smile:
Something along the lines of fiatleak but a bit more animated and stylish looking.
Sorry if this idea is nothing to do with what you want to make... but something graphically stunning and light on technical stuff would appeal to the masses.

Someone of great technical skill could embed a youtube video on this masternode info page.

A step-by-step walk-through for setting up a masternode would really help alot of investors who are new to Darkcoin, new to masternodes, new to cryptos .

Not all people who visit the site has a masternode, yet if they understand how to masternode in RC3 safely, then hypothetically more will come to the dark side.
That person would receive mad tips from me and alot of others trying to make sense of this. Potential bounty to be made in tips for MN guide on youtube.

Just about everyday I read someone asking to pay drk for helping only them set up MN.
Let us help everyone at the same time understand the greatness of Darkcoin's masternodes.

Someone of great technical skill could embed a youtube video on this masternode info page.

A step-by-step walk-through for setting up a masternode would really help alot of investors who are new to Darkcoin, new to masternodes, new to cryptos .

Not all people who visit the site has a masternode, yet if they understand how to masternode in RC3 safely, then hypothetically more will come to the dark side.
That person would receive mad tips from me and alot of others trying to make sense of this. Potential bounty to be made in tips for MN guide on youtube.

Just about everyday I read someone asking to pay drk for helping only them set up MN.
Let us help everyone at the same time understand the greatness of Darkcoin's masternodes.

Yes, I am patiently waiting for the "MN setup for dummies" :sad:

Another off topic but equally important walk-through videos is: How to buy Darkcoin through Bitfinex.
(Embarrassingly,:oops: i did not buy my first bitcoin until i watched a youtube show me how to on BitFloor. com ) EDIT: Video, Buy DRK Using Cryptsy :

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I am patiently waiting for the "MN setup for dummies" :sad:
+1
I don't expect anyone to do it today, but if, in the next week or so, someone with a knack for explaining things in simple layman's terms could make a step-by-step guide with screen shots (I'm talking every single minute step - I'm a real dummy :confused:) explaining how to set up a masternode, I would set aside every DRK I own for this purpose.

Back