• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Master Node not paid - 4+ days. Normal?

KoinKeeper

So I started a new master node 4+ days ago and still awaiting 1st payment. I thought this was well outside the normal variance so thought I'd ask if something may be going wrong that I'm not aware of. My master node pub key is Xo8tvj8CKsNaYJARrx3aUSxp7W3XY5mgQd.

All indications are that my node is and has been up and running for the entire time since I started it up.
Is this expected variance? I have another node which seems to get paid every few days so I don't know what could be going on with this one.

Any ideas?

So I started a new master node 4+ days ago and still awaiting 1st payment. I thought this was well outside the normal variance so thought I'd ask if something may be going wrong that I'm not aware of. My master node pub key is Xo8tvj8CKsNaYJARrx3aUSxp7W3XY5mgQd.

All indications are that my node is and has been up and running for the entire time since I started it up.
Is this expected variance? I have another node which seems to get paid every few days so I don't know what could be going on with this one.

Any ideas?
Hey,
So I believe currently you should expect a MN payout just under every 3 days. BUT, inorder to get in inline for your first payment, you have to wait atleast that long, and then you start being in the pool to get paid. that could take a somehwat undetermined ammount of time but shouldn't exceed just under 3 days. From then on, for the most part things have been working like clockwork. However lately there has been some missed payments, but it doesnt seem to be wide scale and seems to be distributed evenly. I'd be surpirsided if it didnt get fixed rather soon. Long story short, you havent quite hit the point of having an issue, i'd say if you hit day 6 / 7 without payment, you;'d probly still be better just to leave it as you might have missed your first payment, and starting with new VIN and IP would like be an additionaly 4 or so days to get rolling. Smarter people please correct any nonsense in here.

when you miss a payment what happends not very often you have to wait another ~3 days to get another. Happend to me 2 times so far...

I have one MN without payment 13 days.
I have restarted VPS, deleted peers.dat, restarted MN and done remote start, all several times.

I think this MN is in banlist, how i can check this?

I have one MN without payment 13 days.
I have restarted VPS, deleted peers.dat, restarted MN and done remote start, all several times.

I think this MN is in banlist, how i can check this?
When I was missed Flare told me to do nothing, so I did nothing, after next whole cycle I got paid and am beeing paid regulary.
Once you restart the MN you need to wait whole cycle of all MNs to get paid, if you are lucky again you lose 3 days again. Are you active? D you have 1 after you IP? If yes leave it as it is, what your debug says?
You can always send evan an email with your debug.log describing the problem.

When I was missed Flare told me to do nothing, so I did nothing, after next whole cycle I got paid and am beeing paid regulary.
Once you restart the MN you need to wait whole cycle of all MNs to get paid, if you are lucky again you lose 3 days again. Are you active? D you have 1 after you IP? If yes leave it as it is, what your debug says?
You can always send evan an email with your debug.log describing the problem.
Yeah, active and 1 after IP.
I wait and see, last start was yesterday.
Thx.

wait till monday
if you will not receive payment till tuesday I reccomend you to send debug.log to eduffield

Hey,
So I believe currently you should expect a MN payout just under every 3 days. BUT, inorder to get in inline for your first payment, you have to wait atleast that long, and then you start being in the pool to get paid. that could take a somehwat undetermined ammount of time but shouldn't exceed just under 3 days. From then on, for the most part things have been working like clockwork. However lately there has been some missed payments, but it doesnt seem to be wide scale and seems to be distributed evenly. I'd be surpirsided if it didnt get fixed rather soon. Long story short, you havent quite hit the point of having an issue, i'd say if you hit day 6 / 7 without payment, you;'d probly still be better just to leave it as you might have missed your first payment, and starting with new VIN and IP would like be an additionaly 4 or so days to get rolling. Smarter people please correct any nonsense in here.

Thanks for the info. Looks like I was just a little impatient b/c it got paid early this morning. The part I was missing was the initial "wait to get in line" .

Back