• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Making Darkcoin T-shirts

cryptotshirts

Hello all,

Going to start a store that will have Darkcoin t-shirts. Didn't know if there was other designs , besides the main logo, that you would like to be seen made into a t-shirt. Any feedback is great!

Also, if anyone is a graphic designer get in touch w/ me! Thanks!

Great! I was wondering when someone would make shirts and accessories. I'm a little surprised the DRK Foundation hasn't started selling some for funding yet.

Great! I was wondering when someone would make shirts :)

Hi Rando!

Yes, busy putting everything together. Also, was thinking for ea. sale some of the money would go to the darkcoin dev. team. Sort of crowdfunding + you get a cool t-shirt! If anyone wants to submit some designs ( just attach them to your submission on this forum ) they just need to follow some guidelines to put on a t-shirt:

1. Please make .png and 1000 x 1000 pixels
  2. Save your images at resolution of 300 dpi
And I'll go ahead and place them on a mock-up t-shirt for you to view. Thanks!

75OzJzZ.jpg

:wink:
(sorry, no high res)

Great! I was wondering when someone would make shirts and accessories. I'm a little surprised the DRK Foundation hasn't started selling some for funding yet.

I should have added I plan on giving 1 % of more sales to DRK Foundation. People can think of it as crowdfunding to help support DRK coin.

Also, working on some various designs that were posted above now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi cryptoshirts, I"d get a sweater too. Preferably black... the only thing I'd like to make sure is that the sweater itself is good quality (thick) and that the logo would be resistant to peeling. I'd wouldn't mind to pay a bit more for that than a cheaper generic sweater. :)

Back