Making Darkcoin T-shirts

cryptotshirts

Feb 19, 2015
Hello all,

Going to start a store that will have Darkcoin t-shirts. Didn't know if there was other designs , besides the main logo, that you would like to be seen made into a t-shirt. Any feedback is great!

Also, if anyone is a graphic designer get in touch w/ me! Thanks!

tungfa

Grizzled Member
Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Apr 9, 2014
pm me please
I have some request ideas and questions
tx

Reactions: cryptotshirts

r-ando

Foundation Member
Jun 22, 2014
Canada
Great! I was wondering when someone would make shirts and accessories. I'm a little surprised the DRK Foundation hasn't started selling some for funding yet.

cryptotshirts

Feb 19, 2015
Great! I was wondering when someone would make shirts :)
Hi Rando!

Yes, busy putting everything together. Also, was thinking for ea. sale some of the money would go to the darkcoin dev. team. Sort of crowdfunding + you get a cool t-shirt! If anyone wants to submit some designs ( just attach them to your submission on this forum ) they just need to follow some guidelines to put on a t-shirt:

1. Please make .png and 1000 x 1000 pixels
  2. Save your images at resolution of 300 dpi
And I'll go ahead and place them on a mock-up t-shirt for you to view. Thanks!

Reactions: bhkien and r-ando

cryptotshirts

Feb 19, 2015
This is all good stuff haha .... I'll look it over and see what I can do. Pretty sure I can do pretty much anything.

Reactions: r-ando

cryptotshirts

Feb 19, 2015
Great! I was wondering when someone would make shirts and accessories. I'm a little surprised the DRK Foundation hasn't started selling some for funding yet.
I should have added I plan on giving 1 % of more sales to DRK Foundation. People can think of it as crowdfunding to help support DRK coin.

Also, working on some various designs that were posted above now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tungfa and Raptor73

r-ando

Foundation Member
Jun 22, 2014
Canada
Hi cryptoshirts, I"d get a sweater too. Preferably black... the only thing I'd like to make sure is that the sweater itself is good quality (thick) and that the logo would be resistant to peeling. I'd wouldn't mind to pay a bit more for that than a cheaper generic sweater. :)

Reactions: buster

cryptotshirts

Feb 19, 2015
dreaming of a shirt with that stopwatch (3.5 sec) on the back and the mask with a small drk logo on the front (all from my last pic). wearing that shirt on btc congress
That would be pretty sweet I agree. Stopwatch on the back with a mask small drk logo on front.

cryptotshirts

Feb 19, 2015
Hi cryptoshirts, I"d get a sweater too. Preferably black... the only thing I'd like to make sure is that the sweater itself is good quality (thick) and that the logo would be resistant to peeling. I'd wouldn't mind to pay a bit more for that than a cheaper generic sweater. :)
Yes, I can come up with a black sweater that is thick. I'll tell you the material and you can let me know. The logo are pretty strong on these sweaters. I'll PM you the info shortly.

r-ando

Foundation Member
Jun 22, 2014
Canada
I'd want a version with the logo only on the front, I'm not a big fan of back logos. Except if you could make the back logo supersized so it covers almost the whole back, that would be really cool and then I'd choose that... :)

Reactions: buster

cryptotshirts

Feb 19, 2015
I'd want a version with the logo only on the front, I'm not a big fan of back logos. Except if you could make the back logo supersized so it covers almost the whole back, that would be really cool and then I'd choose that... :)
Yes, I can fill up the whole back with a logo. I'll mock one up for you on that :)