• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Maduro in his selfishness is triggering a golden era for cryptocurrencies in Venezuela

Dashmaximalist

if you have not know this news , Maduro the president of Venezuela has declared petro to be used across various govt backed industries in Venezuela , along with this hes also said any cryptocurrencies to be usable across private businesses, this is an absolute game changer even bigger than what japan is doing for bitcoin
https://news.bitcoin.com/venezuela-orders-government-services-to-accept-any-cryptocurrency/

I am pretty sure most businesses would crypto instead of fiat currency and would push customers to use crypto , as you all know the biggest hurdle for crypto is awarness which Maduro is doing for us, the next step is for dash to give additional features like privacy and stability / appreciation which might not be possible with ' Petro'

Overall these are very interesting times indeed and Dash needs to make full use of this oppurtunity.

MNOs take notice , Getfreedash for venezula proposal is now live , make sure you Vote Yes :)

https://www.dashcentral.org/p/getfreedash4venezuela

Despite President Maduro's announcements, Petro has not been able to show that he collected that amount of money.
Since it came out, the project has been quite crazy. They said that it would come out first on the ETH platform and now it is on the NEM platform.
I do not think it will come out in Coinmarketcap until it stabilizes and you can really audit what the project is about.

But yes, Venezuela is currently a good space for the dissemination of cryptocurrencies in general and Dash is especially well positioned.

I am little bit skeptical to whatever this communist government is doing. Communists hadn´t ever done anything positive. Not even single time in human history and they will never do. They ruled us (Czech Republic) for 40 years since 1950 and I know with exactly 100% probability, that whatever they do will be BAD form common people, no matter what it is, so be careful and dont expect too much.

But if we will try to imagine alternative reality where their actions will spread the word of crypto - I think we shall try to make DASH more "well known". Whoever I talk to last weeks everyone thinks about LTC / ETC as the future of crypto trading and nobody mentions DASH sadly :(

accepting cryptocurrencies on a scale envionsed by maduro is disastrous atleast in short term , what he wants is to make free money and siphon this bit as well, we all know this

Now coming to LTC / ETC competition , dash is already way ahead in venezuela and we will cement that completely , so no issues ,if things go well , we will bring few million users per month which no coin can do at the moment

Last edited:
accepting cryptocurrencies on a scale envionsed by maduro is disastrous atleast in short term , what he wants is to make free money and siphon this bit as well, we all no this

Now coming to LTC / ETC competition , dash is already way ahead in venezuela and we will cement that completely , so no issues ,if things go well , we will bring few million users per month which no coin can do at the moment
Yes Votes Incoming mate

Idbdbdb incomeing any why idnfbf grammely pick
Thanks for your support mate, let's covert Venezuela to dash !!!!
I really like the persistence you are showing towards this mate, DASH needs more community members like yourself.
My Yes Votes are in.

Back