• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Love the new coin control features when sending!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMime

Foundation Member
So I just noticed this today and I'm fairly sure it was the new wallet. I was sending some money out, and saw that you can now choose which address to prioritize transfers from. I love this idea! Not only do we get darksend to completely anonymize transfers, but we also have more control over which addresses our payments come from so as to limit address taint. Thanks again Evan!

One of the gripes I had with Bitcoin QT client was that I couldn't control from which address I wanted to send from. I wanted more anonymity features by at least selecting which addresses my coins came from, and darkcoin does this! With beta and darksend it's not that big of a deal since it truly is anonymous but this way I can reduce taint. I haven't used the beta wallet yet, (too scared lol :p) but it's nice if you have multiple coins in different addresses. Just wanted to give a heads up to others who may have missed this feature (although it pops right up when you want to send so lol).

So I just noticed this today and I'm fairly sure it was the new wallet. I was sending some money out, and saw that you can now choose which address to prioritize transfers from. I love this idea! Not only do we get darksend to completely anonymize transfers, but we also have more control over which addresses our payments come from so as to limit address taint. Thanks again Evan!
Is this a feature in 0.9.1? I am not sure if I've sent coins since I upgraded, but I don't recall getting this option pop up.

I'm thinking so. (I'm sure there are patch notes somewhere that I didn't end up reading ><) Pretty cool though if you ask me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back