• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Los Angeles Dash Cryptocurrency Users

We took the day off last week for the 4th of July.

Tomorrow morning we will be back at the breakfast table! Denny's Santa Monica -- see you there!

I will be at Denny's Santa Monica tomorrow morning at 7:30am!

If you do Dash and you are in Southern California, get up with the seagulls and join me!

Hi Jim, I've been thinking about starting a DASH meetup in the Milwaukee area. Are you still having trouble getting people to show up? Are you doing any marketing outside of this forum? Can you share some of your experiences/tips? Thanks.

Hi @DashDude

I'm pretty sucky at the whole meetup thing. I don't do any marketing outside of this forum. Basically I just show up at the same place, same time every week and announce it here. Also 7:30am is not a good time for a lot of people. So, pretty much if you do the opposite of what I do, you will have more success.

Are there any meetups happening in LA to talk about Dash? I would love to get involved with a local community here to see how Dash is currently being used and how we can help speed up adoption

Back