• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Looking for some "spin" help

bigrcanada

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Hi all...just posted this over on BCT...

As many of you know we where the first brick and mortar business to accept DRK. I'm looking for a catchy phrase to post up on our winery website that is about to roll out about Dark...I'll donate some drk or some fine wine to the winner.

Our winery is Misconduct Wine Co. and it should be something smart IE: "At Misconduct...we believe what you do is your business...thats why we believe in privacy and promote DarkCoin" as an example...

We produce super premium wines, some in $100+ range so what we want for a phrase needs to appeal to that demographic.

thoughts?

Richard

As many of you know we where the first brick and mortar business to accept DRK. I'm looking for a catchy phrase to post up on our winery website that is about to roll out about Dark...I'll donate some drk or some fine wine to the winner.

Our winery is Misconduct Wine Co. and it should be something smart IE: "At Misconduct...we believe what you do is your business...thats why we believe in privacy and promote DarkCoin" as an example...

We produce super premium wines, some in $100+ range so what we want for a phrase needs to appeal to that demographic.

thoughts?

Richard
"Life is too short to drink bad wine... Get on the fast lane and order some Misconduct with Darkcoin InstantX today!"

thoughts?

Richard
A little Misconduct Needs a lot of privacy Darkcoin let the payment fit the wine!

I don't think bigrcanada will read any of our posts here. He likes to make a thread and then abandons his thread because he would rather hang out on BCT, so any suggestions on this thread will just be ignored.

I don't think bigrcanada will read any of our posts here. He likes to make a thread and then abandons his thread because he would rather hang out on BCT, so any suggestions on this thread will just be ignored.
NOW NOW! thats not nice! ;)

I'm going to compile several ones that we found to portrait our message on here this evening. Just to show that this was very useful to us at the winery I'm donating DRK to each person that posted and tried to help on this forum as of this moment. PM me your DRK Wallet addy and I've fire a couple of DRK your way! How's that... ;)

Edit: Even if your not picked!

I'm going to compile several ones that we found to portrait our message on here this evening. Just to show that this was very useful to us at the winery I'm donating DRK to each person that posted and tried to help on this forum as of this moment. PM me your DRK Wallet addy and I've fire a couple of DRK your way! How's that... ;)

Nice move! :cool:

Sorry for what I said, didn't mean anything though, just wanted to see you more on DCT :)
No problem...like I said, I deserve it. I've been addicted to being on BCT. Its where I first heard of Dark back in Jan of 2014! Its always a roller coaster on there and its been a roller coaster!

Also I've always had desktop or phonescreen on the phone shortcuts to BCT. I'm actually going to do that finally for DCT too!

No problem...like I said, I deserve it. I've been addicted to being on BCT. Its where I first heard of Dark back in Jan of 2014! Its always a roller coaster on there and its been a roller coaster!

Also I've always had desktop or phonescreen on the phone shortcuts to BCT. I'm actually going to do that finally for DCT too!
You know bigrcanada, we have an [ANN] Darkcoin thread here, too!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice 1 BC . XeuLW2p6WkYZxogKpXDbB6ZoE23vKr32uE

Back