• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Localdrkcoin

Would defo use it if it was available. I need to buy some now and hate having to get BTC at decent price, then go on exchange, etc. weselldark.com is great, but a bit pricey.

Someone has already purchased the domain it seems.

Why dont we make our own Zero Fee Exchange ?
Run by the foundation and the community members, backed by advertisments :cool:
It will be transparent, and as soon as you buy your coins you can darksend (wash em)

I just sent Vault of Satoshi an email asking them if they would be interested in selling rather than closing. Can't wait to hear back from them, I'll keep you updated…

We are in the process of building our own website for GBP to DRK, I'll be sure to update you once it is up and running. We've been doing GBP to BTC trading on LBC and BitBargain for a while but decided to set up a site of our own to reduce trading fees and enable us to trade alternative currencies.

We are in the process of building our own website for GBP to DRK, I'll be sure to update you once it is up and running. We've been doing GBP to BTC trading on LBC and BitBargain for a while but decided to set up a site of our own to reduce trading fees and enable us to trade alternative currencies.

I asked Martin from Bitbargain about adding DRK but he did not seem to be interested :(

Back