• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

loan dash to getfreedash so that we can run signups without stopping them

Do you think loan dash to getfreedash is a good idea ?

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Yes but i need more interest :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashmaximalist

Getfreedash is growing at an unprecedented growth we just crossed 1500 sign ups per day. 100s of users are bombarding the site.

40+ youtube videos are promoting getfreedash https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=getfreedash.com/index.php

looks like dash could go viral in venezuela ( Andreas Antonopoulos predicts 3-5% of population using crypto as a turning point )

owing to this situation i am requesting for additional dash so that i can continue without having to stop people from signing up.

looking to raise 50 dash so that we can run 1500 sign ups per day till end of feb on Getfreedash.com which is going viral in venezuela without interruption, here's the address. I am happy to showcase whatever stats you want, i keep posting charts of daily sign ups on the forum already. i can give access to google analytics and further stats you want.

have received 20 dash already, need the rest as loan which we will repay once the proposal payment is made, so that we can continue https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/address.dws?Xmw8tkLBfRHgjr4UDPuDff1TnZPVZtf73m.htm

@Green Candle would you be able to help on this, thanks

Last edited:
You will no matter what run out of funds in February. I think giving out interest(which in the end will come from the treasury) is not a good idea.

It may be easier to get the dash forwarded to you once your proposal is live and gets on track to be funded

Thanks everyone forever for making our proposal pass, now the real hard work begins , stay tuned for exciting updates from us...

Hi guys
I am looking for a loan of 10 dash to run uninterrupted till we receive the funds from dash core ..please support our project

Hi guys
I am looking for a loan of 10 dash to run uninterrupted till we receive the funds from dash core ..please support our project
What happened with the locked wallet that had 10 dash? Did you managed to unlock it?

I own 1.5 dash but I want to keep 1 dash, because 1 dash gives me voting rights in DashBoost which is about to launch in 2 days. So I could loan you 0,5 dash, if you want.

I think doing slow is fine, don't need to rush things.

50cents per person seems good for advertising usefulness of dash.

I would vote for larger give outs if its done right.(giving out to people who would trade it for goods and services)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back