• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Litecoin going down

Bugeater

Been reading many posts here and I can tell a lot of people still have Litecoin.

Sell that and thank the Lord you got more than a dollar for it. Trust me when I tell you that coin is headed for disaster.

Really
i do not think many Dash pips hold LTC
they are going down, there is no doubt and specially after that announcement that they do not need upgrading !

i think the last holders are all chinese
and we are coming for them
:wink:

Really
i do not think many Dash pips hold LTC
they are going down, there is no doubt and specially after that announcement that they do not need upgrading !

i think the last holders are all chinese
and we are coming for them
:wink:

I swapped my last one when it was $10 for 10 Dash at $1, pity I only had one to sell :rolleyes:

upload_2015-5-25_11-40-28.png

The original was always the best, and 'The last chance to see' book also came true because the rare rhino he mentioned in it is now extinct (as of 2010).
I have a Nostradamus book from about 10 years ago and it has Hillary Clinton as the 1st female President. (Spooky)

PM me with the coin details and we'll take it from there :wink:
I checked my book and there was no mention of money/coins/crypto currency. I thought you may have been onto something. I did notice that Australia will go to war with Indonesia in 2023.

Back