• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

List masternodes

giann

Good evening everyone

is there any command to list all masternodes with the version of the wallet that is running?

using the commands masternode list or protx list valid 1, I don't get the version of the protocol or dash core that masternode is running. Would there be any other way? I verified that these sites that you passed obtain this information somehow, I wanted to extract this information directly from the wallet.

thanks for your help.

using the commands masternode list or protx list valid 1, I don't get the version of the protocol or dash core that masternode is running. Would there be any other way? I verified that these sites that you passed obtain this information somehow, I wanted to extract this information directly from the wallet.

thanks for your help.

That is because the wallet does not have this information, it is ephemeral on the P2P network and not persisted to the blockchain.

Also, for masternodes your node is directly connected to, you can see that info using the `getpeerinfo` RPC. But that is a very small subset of the network.

Back