• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Letter to Proposal Owners: Try Smartcash, Pivx, Tron. Less money but fairer process.

Is there ganging up, nepotism and corruption in the treasury

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Argon31

Dear Proposal owners,

It should be clear to you by now that masternodes here vote for a political agendas more than network improvement. There is a heavy concentration of votes in north america and for them, the world comprises of US, Canada and thats about it. They think all media is american media so are giving swann millions. Treasury money is wasted on proving political points as the ranking and transactions continue to slip. They see venezuela and africa as charity and so support things blindly and get ripped off by smarties.
Example : Frenelas is doing conferences costing $150000 for (so claimed) for 1600 people. Even if this was to happen it is $100 per attendee. See my point on budget inflation?

Out of the non-core budget of 4000 dash, This is the reason they are giving 800 to swann and 1200 to feedbands. All this decentralization talk is just talk. There is a gang of masternodes (dashforcenews) who are at this middle of this stinking corruption voting only on political lines. They are so corrupt that they are now trying to get a 12 month proposal passed, abusing their collection of votes.@mastermined @thedesertlynx @TroyDASH @TaoOfSatoshi

They sponosored a private plane with a sticker for 1366 dash, gyrating aimlessly in the desert. Not making this up.

If you are from Europe or asia or africa, there are only crumbs for you because ben swann doesnt mean a thing. But hey, thats how this works.

You have work to do and yourselves to look after. You should stop wasting your 5 dash in a budget with such non-material corruption and try some of the other coins where there is more regional decentralization, less ganging up and smarter masternodes. Smartcash, pivx, tron, monero. They are other shows in town.

Argon31

@RealMrHack @DeepBlue @JOL @DashedOnDashCentral @Dashuser33 @Arthyron @Dashmaximalist @demo

@Arthyron You told a developer there is no room in the budget for the 22.5 Dash he needs to develop critical infrastructure.

But on the other hand you are voting for 1200 dash for feedbands and 800 for swann.

100x the amount. Should there not be a frank discussion on the budget?

Or you want all opposition censored so it becomes a cosy echo chamber ?

...but of course you don't know who or what I'm voting for, but you believe it serves your rhetoric to make insinuations. There are many proposals this cycle that aren't going to be funded no matter how you cut it because the fees were so low and the price was so low when the proposals were established. I want to ensure an important projects don't waste 5 Dash trying to compete with other high-ticket items late in an already crammed budget cycle. I make that suggestion whenever circumstances require--usually toward the end of a budget cycle--and this is by no means the first time I've done so.

We have frank discussions all the time, but no one is interested in discussing anything with you because you have no intention of discussing anything, but rather merely sewing discord and you always have. You want to frame yourself as this paragon of fiscal responsibility, but you're nothing more than a troll, and this post reveals your actual intent, had you pegged from the moment you showed up in February. Go offer your "services" to one of these other *superior* communities, I'm sure they'd love to have you. You won't be missed here.

Why do you keep tagging me?

Btw if you think Smartcash, Pivx and Tron have a fairer process you haven't been paying attention.

Back