Lets expand the treasury by end of this year ?

should we double our treasury funding by increasing the budget allocation to 13200 dash per month?

• yes

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • no

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters

Dashmaximalist

Mar 16, 2017
maptags.in
same old Dashmaximalist ;)
nothing needs to change as nothing is broken !

is the budget full every month ?
are great projects not funded as there is not enough coins in Budget ?
are miners and MN's can afford to 'lose' another x % ?

exactly
.... moving on :rolleyes:
from this month's budget it will be full- yes

will we lose some great projects, i would say yes ( you might say the ones who lost or not that great after all )

can miners and MN's afford to lose x% , this interesting, but its a yes- because if we double our treasury and we raise some good noise about dash and the price doubles , i dont mind losing even 2x%

younglegend

Jan 1, 2017
I like the way it is know. I think duffield did

a good job on distributing to 10 45 45, but

decision will be up to the masternodes.

Mining is such a good way to distribute fairly. If some how

people agree to raise the treasury, then I suggest we take 5% from master nodes

and 5% from mining. 20 40 40.

Last edited:

Dashmaximalist

Mar 16, 2017
maptags.in
just to clarify mining is not a great way to distribute becuase 95% of mining is centralised in big companies so its just handful of people who get all the benefit if any , having said that , lets really really understand this once forever.

The main and sole reason for mining is offering the network security that comes with the massive hashpower , having said that we don't need that much security any way spending 10% of the new coins on mining is more than enough from the security point of view , Rest is really just wasted on elecriticty bills and becomes fodder for media to say titles like " will bitcoin mining expedite global warming ? "

Dashmaximalist

Mar 16, 2017
maptags.in
I like the way it is know. I think duffield did

a good job on distributing to 10 45 45, but

decision will be up to the masternodes.

Mining is such a good way to distribute fairly. If some how

people agree to raise the treasury, then I suggest we take 5% from master nodes

and 5% from mining. 20 40 40.
i am happy to cut 5% as a start from both Miners and MNOs ,would support it !!

Reactions: demo

dashnode

Nov 28, 2017
The change shouldn't be an arbitrary number, it should be based on academic research. This is exactly what Ryan said in the video you linked. Once we have the numbers then we can make an informed decision.

Dashmaximalist

Mar 16, 2017
maptags.in
its not actually that complex because it is not a technical thing, its an economic thing, which you can think from common sense, having said that, Ryan somehow has forgotten about this, but as things stand, we will run out of budget this month , so by next month this will become a burning topic , so not to worry