• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Legal Battle Dash Stash

Why do you keep on bitching about this? Are you so desperate to have stash somewhere?
This comment is ridiculous. Im not bitching. And the stash would not be mine, it would be managed by a committee. I like the idea because i dont think there are many things that could hurt dash, other than a big legal battle. Which i think is going to happen.

I think that continuing the path of attempting to legitimize ponzi-by-proxy-of-feature-set-failure is silly for a currency that fixes that feature set failure, or, at least advertises that it does.

Zero fucks given what the SEC has to say. Not because I hate the SEC or not. But, because crypto should not be going down that road to begin with. Bitclones have become that monster because they're not good for anything else, and, frankly, any excuse the SEC can make to keep it out, is simply common-sense.

DASH doesn't have to follow. DASH has the feature set. It can be actual money. But, it keeps failing to capitalize on the very concepts it invented because it is beset by that ponzi mentality in the community, and the massive ego problems of it's leadership.
Here's what happens when you give "zero fucks" to what governments have to say: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Reserve

Last edited:
I think the Dash community is too focused with USA, legal issues are a problem, not just big problems but even the small things can be a ***** to get around, for example in my proposal for TEAM ALPHA, I had budget for a lawyers because the moment I'm advertising Dash there is countless legal issues that I need to safeguard myself from, and the law in Portugal has differences from most countries in the European Union and since It's Portugal getting a hotshot Fiscal lawyer and a "burocracy" lawyer is what I'm searching for at the moment since I can't start something and then face legal battles unprepared. So I agree when more funds should be going toward legislation reviewing before the issues even arise, which is of the utmost importance right now.

Well, up at the top of this post people are saying we have a properly funded legal dept. So you would hope some funds could be released to help you. Or perhaps they can look into your legal issues for you?

Back