• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

LE46: Doing Business with the Dash Blockchain w/ Amanda B Johnson

LE46: Doing Business with the Dash Blockchain w/ Amanda B Johnson

Topics covered in this episode include:

-Ron Paul and the Modern Freedom Movement
-Why “money” and “economics” are important to achieving personal liberty
-Evolution of Crypto-currencies (Bitcoin vs Dash)
-How Amanda became the first-ever podcast/vblog to get funding DIRECTLY from a blockchain (and why this is a necessary step towards crypto-economic longevity).

Tip Liberty Entrepreneurs with Dash!

XyJPi91jEW6Zqz6qXX1qxzqpqDhUwhT3gf

(or Bitcoin)

1KraNMPw7QMaaLmHsiMj57QKq9GHvZLKgh

Amanda B Johnson started down the rabbit-hole of libertarianism and voluntaryism in 2011. At the time she was struggling to find work and became really interested in what caused the economy to become so crappy. She heard about a guy named Ron Paul who was running for President and was shocked when he sounded like he was speaking the truth.

With her new found enthusiasm, Amanda started creating liberty related, Ron Paul videos on Youtube and quickly gathered following. She became fascinated with money and economics and the role they play in pursuit of personal freedom and wanted to share her new found perspective with the world. Read more...

FeaturedImage.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! :) Glad to be here and help out the Dash community. I've been fascinated with Dash since meeting and interviewing Evan in Mexico City at the 3rd Latin American BTC Conf. You guys are doing really good work and I've had 3 Dash related podcasts so far.

Thinking about asking for a short-term sponsorship for my show to do a 30s ad for Dash at the start or middle.

Thoughts?

Thanks again for approving my account and post with links.

-Ashe

Last edited:
Do you have more podcasts about business? I would be very interested to listen. Thank you

Back