• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the new name for Dash Platform

GrandMasterDash

Masternode Owner/Operator
We thought it was evolution but embarked on a Revolution.

Build fast, build awesome! Don't settle for second best, the revolution starts here!

Evolution, Rebooted, Welcome to Dash Revo!

Attachments

• DashRevo.png
    DashRevo.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
I hardly remember when I heard Evan talk about wanting a coin similar to pay-pal, but decentralized.

At that time Dash was a currency that everyone knew, and with very interesting news about BTC such as master nodes or privacy.

At least six years have passed from those statements on DisrupTek.info at LaBitconf 2015.

what do we have today?

What have we left along the way?

All of us who have been in the project for years know this perfectly. I do not come to criticize anyone, just to remember that there can be no more delay. I think it is the last chance to gain social traction in the project.

IF we cannot complete this stage after so many years and so many funds, we will have wasted a great opportunity, and there are many other projects that with less capacity are carrying it out anyway.

Greetings and as always I wish the best, but I understand that not only wishing something can happen.

I have further refined the brand to include a colon, this ensures 100% unique SEO while also looking more cutting edge, which it is.

DashRe:vo.png

Last edited:
Back