• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Kraken stole my 1500 euro

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitcointrader

My deposit of 1500 euro never arrived on my kraken account. Everything was done right from my end and I have deposited euro on kraken before. Kraken team took the payment but never put it in my account. They ignore my requests to give my money back and the support have been messing me around for over a week now. How can I start a case against kraken for loss?

get your paperwork from bank (confirm that transfer arrived) and start threaten them with a lawyer !

i am very surprised to hear this
kraken is 100% pro - i never heard stories like this before !!

Thank you it worked. The moment I asked for the address of their legal team and the correct name to sue them they wrote me an email stating they credit money to my account. Now I still have to check if it is in and that is hard with all the 505 and 404 but I do still think it is wrong of them to keep my money and I could not trade for well over a week because of that. It is dangerous having money or coinage on their site. When the bit coin went the first time think it was two weeks ago I could not log in for hours and it wa a not a 404 or other number message. I think they suspended kraken? Not sure. But if they can do that and they loose money in the system then I do not think it is safe.
If you doubt my honesty I can send you copy of the emails do not know if it is on to upload copy on this forum direct?

The Kraken website is really struggling but I can confirm it does work, you just have to persist. I think, generally, all the exchanges are under a great deal of load lately, it's just that Kraken wasn't built with these kind of loads in mind (and DDoS attacks).

Thank you it worked. The moment I asked for the address of their legal team and the correct name to sue them they wrote me an email stating they credit money to my account. Now I still have to check if it is in and that is hard with all the 505 and 404 but I do still think it is wrong of them to keep my money and I could not trade for well over a week because of that. It is dangerous having money or coinage on their site. When the bit coin went the first time think it was two weeks ago I could not log in for hours and it wa a not a 404 or other number message. I think they suspended kraken? Not sure. But if they can do that and they loose money in the system then I do not think it is safe.
If you doubt my honesty I can send you copy of the emails do not know if it is on to upload copy on this forum direct?
happy to hear that is sorted
no need to proof anything as all good now

The 1500 was paid back to me by kraken in the end but another 1750 that was on the way is still missing. Kraken support does not answer me on it and totally ignores me. I also had a few strange faults at their trading site where I got the message you have insufficient funds to do this transaction when I was trading bitcoin and then it had put it through at a totally different ridiculous price not anywhere near the value at that time. It was put through immediately and I had the 2 step trade on where you can see the actual trade and that seemed normal all correct. It did not go through and went back to previous page but a trade at ridiculous price was done instead.

The 1500 was paid back to me by kraken in the end but another 1750 that was on the way is still missing. Kraken support does not answer me on it and totally ignores me. I also had a few strange faults at their trading site where I got the message you have insufficient funds to do this transaction when I was trading bitcoin and then it had put it through at a totally different ridiculous price not anywhere near the value at that time. It was put through immediately and I had the 2 step trade on where you can see the actual trade and that seemed normal all correct. It did not go through and went back to previous page but a trade at ridiculous price was done instead.
I am done with Kraken. I will sold on Uphold or go Polo>Coinbase for my Dash needs.

My deposit of 1500 euro never arrived on my kraken account. Everything was done right from my end and I have deposited euro on kraken before. Kraken team took the payment but never put it in my account. They ignore my requests to give my money back and the support have been messing me around for over a week now. How can I start a case against kraken for loss?

So it turns out they didn't steal your money after all. I think there are not too many exchanges that are not struggling with scaling issues.

I had to go to the police as kraken blocked me from taking out anything in my account. I sold my dash off then and have few 100 euro now can not take out either. They marked all opened requests as solved and did not answer any of them. Still waiting for that money and hoping to be able to take it all out and move to another trader website. I see what kraken is it is not professional and they rake in heaps of percentages from every trade. Shameful.

They still keep my 1750 with interest and do not want to open the link I send them to the picture of my deposit. I gave them the deposit details a month ago they did nothing with that. They now told me that they can not open any links and they want it as an attachment in the request before they will lookat it. However it is not possible to post an attachment in the request.

On top of everything in order to get it all ready for when they let me take it out I had sold off my dash only to see it go up right after that.

Transparency and independently verified audits are critical to ensure that companies hold full reserves of customer funds.

Our initial audit will cover only Bitcoin reserves. However, audits for other currencies will be considered for future development. F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back