• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Kraken.com is a Stealer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen.snow47

Kraken steal money! After wiring $5900 to their account kraken asked me for lots of selfies like a piece of shitty paper in a hand and my id in the other hand i sent all the requested pics to them now they just ignore me and not responding to my email anymore. Don't use Kraken! I can prove it! Kraken is a stealer! Anyone can tell me how do I get my money back or if anyone has this experience too?

never had any problems there
but am getting verified before i make big deposits

I am verified too. Now my account is closed. I smell a scam on here. Actually they are not give me any information about why my money are not in the balance and why is my account inaccessible. Just told me to wait for their email. No email received for more than 24 hours. My $5800 has gone..

I am verified too. Now my account is closed. I smell a scam on here. Actually they are not give me any information about why my money are not in the balance and why is my account inaccessible. Just told me to wait for their email. No email received for more than 24 hours. My $5800 has gone..

I doubt they scammed you, they have a very good reputation. Verification can take a couple of weeks. They should probably provide more timely feedback but if you've opened a ticket with them, just wait. Don't open multiple tickets about the same issue, that will slow things down. In the future, always be sure to jump through all the hoops before making large deposits.

Same here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back