• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Just an opinion

NewJerry

I see a lot of great ideas out there. When I make these statments it's not calling any one of them down. In fact I think we need more innovative ideas. Unfortunately I also see that other things as well. We should be encouraging more vendors, making more contact with the business community as whole, globally, locally etc.

To me what gives a coin value is it's tangible useage as a currency, not how many trolls call it down, or talk it up. Not by exchange value. We all know most the markets are run by trolls and whales trying to make a quick buck besed on their own interests.

Now I'm not saying that doesn't have its role to play in all this either, but there are other things that should be focused on as well. We should all take a small role in even just briefly mentioning it in our daily lives. Educating people who ask more about it etc.

Dash is the only other coin I've seen aside from LTC and BTC where it has real world, tangible uses. For me that is great.

That being said, I've seen many good and innovative ideas here which is great. It helps Dash and the cfommunity as a whole progress. That being said, we're only a small group of people when thinking of the world on a global level and not all the worlds innovators are here unfortunately. That's why I think we should try harder to push adoption in other places and in turn it will bring it's own innovations. I believe in doing this we will see more innovations in goods and services and a wider aadoption of the currency as a whole.

Sorry, guess I should stop rambling. I think I made my point. Although please remember it is just an opinion of what I see and read. This isn't meant to call anyone or anything down. :)

Thanks for reading.

Back