• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

John McAfee Live Interview on CATV. Got questions for John? Post 'em here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaoOfSatoshi

Hello, I'm Christopher Carruthers, also known as Tao Of Satoshi.

I have secured an interview with the one and only John McAfee. This live interview will be held on Tuesday, January 21st at 5PM UTC.

I'm quite happy to have the opportunity to have him on my channel as he is very interesting and has led a colorful life. For those of you who don't know him, he was/is a software developer and founder of McAfee Antivirus and Firewall, and has since become quite an online personality. He famously made a prediction for a huge Bitcoin price rise and said if it didn't happen he'd eat his dick. Well, recently he welshed on that deal, but remains a huge proponent of crypto currencies, and is said to be running for president of the United States on a platform promoting their use.

In short, he's a great person to bring attention to Dash through my channel. I plan on fully educating him about Dash, but I would like to gather questions from the community. Please post your questions here on this thread.

Thanks, Tao.

John McAfee's interview will always be one of its kind. I really enjoy his humor and knowledge. Can you please post the link to your interview?

Hello, I'm Christopher Carruthers, also known as Tao Of Satoshi.

I have secured an interview with the one and only John McAfee. This live interview will be held on Tuesday, January 21st at 5PM UTC.

I'm quite happy to have the opportunity to have him on my channel as he is very interesting and has led a colorful life. For those of you who don't know him, he was/is a software developer and founder of McAfee Antivirus and Firewall, and has since become quite an online personality. He famously made a prediction for a huge Bitcoin price rise and said if it didn't happen he'd eat his dick. Well, recently he welshed on that deal, but remains a huge proponent of crypto currencies, and is said to be running for president of the United States on a platform promoting their use.

In short, he's a great person to bring attention to Dash through my channel. I plan on fully educating him about Dash, but I would like to gather questions from the community. Please post your questions here on this thread.

Thanks, Tao.
Irony of all ironies; he's in Cuba hiding from the Communists that have overthrown the USA. People just like you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back