• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Jaxx wallet problem

tohachan

To anyone who may concern. Sorry for my bad English as it is not my native language, but anyway..

So i heard about Dash and i decided to get some, put in my wallet, but wait, i don't have any Dash wallet, so i went to official Dash website [slash] wallets. These is a list of some wallets apps including "Jaxx". Okay, i chose it, installed on my iPhone, but it seems like it was not last version of the App, not sure why.
Then i configured my humble farm to make payments to this wallet.. and then i wait.. about 5 days. After 5 days i've noticed that something is definitely wrong with balances in my Jaxx wallet, i made some comparison with public data on cryptoid website and it was pretty clear that theres some mistakes in transactions: one was missed and other was with wrong balances.
So i made a ticket to Jaxx support and.. i got an answer from them! they recommended to use Jaxx Chrome extension since it has newer version and should not have these bugs. Okay, i did, of course it didn't help :) So i've answered to Jaxx support by email and i said that it didn't help. I also attached screenshot with clear comparison (you can see it in my conversation log with support, i will attach it to this post). And.. nothing :) nothing for 4 days ) no answer from support ) So i made another ticket in which i point to that issue. After that instead of help me with my issue they gave ma an answer that i should not make multiple tasks for 1 issue lol :) And of course after that still nothing changes and no answer..

Then i went to App Store to make a review on their App.. and i was shocked that a lot of people have similar problems!

As you can see later it's not big money, i've lost about $30, but it's not about how much right ?)

It's not like i hope that Dash team will remove link to Jaxx App from their website (though it would be great), but i just want this story to go public. And maybe it will stimulate Jaxx team to care more about customers, or maybe it will save someone from installing Jaxx.

Attachments

• Gmail - [Decentral] Re_ Wrong balance.pdf
    548.7 KB · Views: 139
I have been trying to contact Jaxx wallet support team for 2 weeks now but they will not reply. There is .42 bit coin missing from my wallet, I have emailed support 3 times but they wont respond. Can anyone tell me how to contact them???

Back