• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Jaxx wallet issue

PNGento

For several days, my coin values have been frozen such that the value of my separate wallets have remained the same as expressed in US dollars even though I know that the values of my 3 coins have been changing. Anyone else seeing this problem or know a solution?

IronVape's learned it the hard way list for dealing with Jaxx wallet issues.

Rule number one:
wait (24-48 hours), don't keep trying to update balance, don't keep switching between coins. And Don't clear the Jaxx cache.

Rule number two: reboot the phone. (the symptom you are reporting sounds like a phone reboot will fix it.

Rule number three: if 1 and 2 don't work, clear the Jaxx cache, and (one coin at a time) initialize the wallets and wait for full and correct balance and transaction history before initializing the next coin.

I have observed this same problem on Jaxx 1.2.13. It used to work fine but ceased. I wasn't able to correct it and figured they will work the kinks out "upstream".

IronVape's learned it the hard way list for dealing with Jaxx wallet issues.

Rule number one:
wait (24-48 hours), don't keep trying to update balance, don't keep switching between coins. And Don't clear the Jaxx cache.

Rule number two: reboot the phone. (the symptom you are reporting sounds like a phone reboot will fix it.

Rule number three: if 1 and 2 don't work, clear the Jaxx cache, and (one coin at a time) initialize the wallets and wait for full and correct balance and transaction history before initializing the next coin.

I have the same issue with my jaxx wallet, I contacted them and here is their reply...
Our latest iOS version is still in the Apple review process. We submitted the version at the beginning of May and are still waiting for Apple to review and publish the app update! We've contacted them to expedite the review process but were told that it cannot be expedited as the App Review team was busy with their World Wide Developer Conference they held the other week.

We'll update you when the iOS version is live. In the meantime maybe you could use our Chrome extension which has been fully updated recently. You can pair your wallet to the Chrome extension (or any other platform) by using your 12-word Backup Phrase.

Back