• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

It looks like coinbase is introducing competition for Dash Evolution.

Overly optimistic but interesting all the same, it does seem pretty similar to Evolutions plans but centralised through Coinbase. Maybe opinion could turn into "big, bad Coinbase trying to take over everything" at some stage and hopefully it wont be another theDAO kind of fiasco, some spectacular failure that tarnishes everything similar.

Overly optimistic but interesting all the same, it does seem pretty similar to Evolutions plans but centralised through Coinbase. Maybe opinion could turn into "big, bad Coinbase trying to take over everything" at some stage and hopefully it wont be another theDAO kind of fiasco, some spectacular failure that tarnishes everything similar.
Yes, I agree. The advantage of Dash Evolution is the fact that it is decentralised, however, I worry that it may be not enough to sway the public to use our solutions. Average Joe doesn't care about decentralisation but the ease of use.
Interest bearing accounts are another advantage so maybe that will be the reason why people will go for Dash.

My first impression of DASH and the reason I am here is Evolution. It reminds me high interest paying savings account with all the benefits of the BlockChain. Token sounds great but is not a savings account. Money transfer and payments are good but every coin does that.

Back