• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Is this performance normal

servercookie

Hi everyone,

Just started test mining on my day to day computer

2 x GTX 980TI

Its showing a about 17mhz inside the cmd window, and showing average 15mhz on the suchpool site.
Is this normal for two of these pretty high end Cards to perform at this Level, i have heard that AMD Cards are better for the X11 algo.

Here is a screenshoot of what i am seeing
ccminer.PNG

This is just testing now to get used to how Things Work, i will be getting these New asic machines that seems to be comint out to the marked now. But this is a decent way to learn at least something

Any help would be highly appritiate

Update:

New Version :
ccminer 1.7.4

Tried a New Version With better CUDA support and now seeing betwen 22-23 MHZ
This is starting to look better, keep in mind i have not overclocked these Cards...might play around With them alittle and see of i
can get a few more mhz out of them.

ccminer.PNG

Until i get the shinny New asic machines :)

What kinf of numbers are you guys and girls seein at your end With amd and nvidia GPU's`??

Last edited by a moderator:
The only GPU mining I still do is on Ethereum. DASH would have to really go up for it to be profitable on GPU.

Well those new ASIC boxes that has been coming into the marked now might change that.

With numbers like 350-500MHZ pr Box, then you are talking profits, i def dont want to miss the Train on this one.

Ill try to get my hands on these asap

Those numbers (22-23k) are about what my 980 GTX is hitting. And there is no proof the 500 mhash miner actually exists yet, they've been very quiet.

Those numbers (22-23k) are about what my 980 GTX is hitting. And there is no proof the 500 mhash miner actually exists yet, they've been very quiet.

Several people seem to have received a IBelink ASIC those are in the 350 Mhz range, looks pretty legit, if not the 500mhz then at least i can get my hands on the 350mhz asics

Back