• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

is there a way for an US company to pay with dash istead of using swift?

Status
Not open for further replies.

espressodelisi

I have a problem with swift payments.
I am doing some pat time contract job for a US company in San Francisco and every month I email them my invoice and they send me money with swift. The problem with swift transfer is they are too costly. The US bank take its cut and here my Turkish bank take its commision and total commissions are too high for that small amount.

Here is the story: I'm doing some remote sysadmin work, managing linux servers and help software developers to solve some networking and deployment issues and it's not my day job, I work for the as a part time contractor and they pay me a small amount in every month.

is there a legal way for the company to buy dash and sen to my dash address? They are now using swift transfers because they need a way to document it in their accounting but if there is way to do it by sending me dash it'll be better because the commissions are too high. Every month I lose nearly 20USD for commissions and 20USD is much money in Turkey.

Those payment processors are accepting dash and converting it to my currency.
I need to hold dash.
The scenario will be like this:
I give some software services to some comapny in SF.
I send them my invoice in USD amount.
the company in SF will buy dash with that USD amount in the invoice.
the company send dash to my dash address.

is there an easy way for a company in SF legaly buy dash and document in their accounting as money sent ofr my invoice? How should I approach them?
Now they pay their bank swift commission and my receiving bank in my country cuts its commission too.

I need to hold dash.

is there an easy way for a company in SF legaly buy dash and document in their accounting as money sent ofr my invoice? How should I approach them?
Now they pay their bank swift commission and my receiving bank in my country cuts its commission too.

Not really an "easy" way, but it can be done, they operate out of SF, so they should be able to establish a corporate account with Coinbase,
buy Dash there, Coinbase should provide them with excellent accounting on a corporate account, then the question is do they just send
it from there and rely on exchange accounting, or move it off the exchange and process batch payments thru Dash Electrum (essential if
they are paying a lot of contractors that way) and handle the accounting on the payout side themselves.

The question would be if they have enough employee demand to justify the extra accounting costs. Might be easier to just ask for a raise.

I need to hold dash.

Sorry about that, the text is the Thai translation of the topic. I'll be updating more information about the event soon with special promo code for Dash users. Thanks

I have a problem with swift payments.
I am doing some pat time contract job for a US company in San Francisco and every month I email them my invoice and they send me money with swift. The problem with swift transfer is they are too costly. The US bank take its cut and here my Turkish bank take its commision and total commissions are too high for that small amount.

Here is the story: I'm doing some remote sysadmin work, managing linux servers and help software developers to solve some networking and deployment issues and it's not my day job, I work for the as a part time contractor and they pay me a small amount in every month.

is there a legal way for the company to buy dash and sen to my dash address? They are now using swift transfers because they need a way to document it in their accounting but if there is way to do it by sending me dash it'll be better because the commissions are too high. Every month I lose nearly 20USD for commissions and 20USD is much money in Turkey.

It is legal(normally) to send and receive for work using DASH or bitcoin (limited amounts). I used to send to SF. Then they used to exchange to USD in coinbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back