• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Is the mobile ios Dash wallet easy and safe?

stellabelle

As a brand new user of Dash, I have to admit, it's pretty hard to figure out which wallet to use. I had initially decided to try out the mobile iOs Dash wallet but when I learned that the App store rejected it, I was hesitant becuase I've never sideloaded an app before. This feels unsafe, actually.
I have a Trezor so I'll probably just use that for Dash. I really like using my smartphone though, so for iPhone users, what is the easiest and safest to use? Should I wait for Evolution? Will that Evolution wallet replace the mobile iOs Dash wallet?

there is no iOS Wallet available imo
(we are working on some ideas ;) )

there is no iOS Wallet available imo
(we are working on some ideas ;) )

I bet you'll have one in the near future.
Yesterday, I got the Exodus wallet that i'm happy with. I used shapeshift for the first time, too.....to convert some of my Steem to Dash.
I like the vibe here very much.

Yesterday, I got the Exodus wallet that i'm happy with. I used shapeshift for the first time, too.....to convert some of my Steem to Dash.

happy to hear
remember shapeshift is easy and fast but not the cheapest (check their rates) ;)

As a brand new user of Dash, I have to admit, it's pretty hard to figure out which wallet to use. I had initially decided to try out the mobile iOs Dash wallet but when I learned that the App store rejected it, I was hesitant becuase I've never sideloaded an app before. This feels unsafe, actually.
I have a Trezor so I'll probably just use that for Dash. I really like using my smartphone though, so for iPhone users, what is the easiest and safest to use? Should I wait for Evolution? Will that Evolution wallet replace the mobile iOs Dash wallet?

You should dump apple.

I hear you. Also an iPhone and Exodus user. Very happy with my smartphone and with the Exodus wallet. Hopefully there'll be an local wallet for iOS in the near future. If not, Evolution will hopefully come at the end of the year.

I hear you. Also an iPhone and Exodus user. Very happy with my smartphone and with the Exodus wallet. Hopefully there'll be an local wallet for iOS in the near future. If not, Evolution will hopefully come at the end of the year.

we are working on a new iOS version - testing now

exodus (as far as i know) is not planning mobile for now
jaxx i believe is working on a new version as well

Hi Guys,

I have a problem with my wallet and hope someone can help me.

Unfortunately, my iPhone Wallet does not synchronize with the Bockchain and I do not see my Dash.
Can I perhaps restore the wallet somewhere else with the "phrases words"?

I am a total newcomer and am really desperate ... I hope you can help me, I would be so thank you for that.

best regards
Isabelle

This wallet I have

image1-png.3367

image2-png.3368

Hi Guys,

I have a problem with my wallet and hope someone can help me.

Unfortunately, my iPhone Wallet does not synchronize with the Bockchain and I do not see my Dash.
Can I perhaps restore the wallet somewhere else with the "phrases words"?

I am a total newcomer and am really desperate ... I hope you can help me, I would be so thank you for that.

best regards
Isabelle

This wallet I have

image1-png.3367

image2-png.3368

yes u can
https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/...Phone+Dash+funds+to+your+Electrum-Dash+Wallet
(god dam who wrote all these guides .... :rolleyes:)

My team is developing applications, and right now we are integrating the possibility of using crypto-currency wallets.
Please, contact me if you are interested)

Last edited:
Back