• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Is mining reasonable in 2021-2023?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndMills

I'd like to know how much money you can make approximately per month and what miner do you use? Will it still be reasonable in 2021-2023?

Yeah mining is still very much profitable especially now crypto currencies are coming more into the limelight. They're different ways you could mine on different levels. You could add crypto to a mining pool and get dividends, you could purchase a hardware - the newer models are more energy efficient or you can mine on a smaller scale with your computer - I use Ant miner it's very effective for mining altcoins

the financial yield from mining largely depends on how powerful your system is and the cost of electricity in your area. tbh, mining is becoming a lot harder gradually as it needs more horse power.

If you're planning on investing in crypto mining then imo the very first step is a renewable energy supply, if you're not getting your electricity extremely cheaply (ie. free) then you're on a road to nowhere. Mining is extremely competitive with big operations investing millions in reducing their electricity costs and over time that will squeeze everyone paying for electricity out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back