• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Is it possible to write a decentralized multi blockchain exchange for a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maivary

It seemed to me not very difficult, but still let's analyze.
What is this decentralized exchange:
Target. This can be your own blockchain or smart contract on another blockchain. Responsibilities include accepting orders (order, order) for buying / selling, their matching (matching, matching)
Blockchains with support for blocking coins with unlocking by time / secret. Such as ethereum, bitcoin and its fork, eos, etc.
Interface (optional). To view the glass, submit orders, notifications, etc.
Would any of you write a decentralized multi blockchain exchange for a day? Is it possible?
---
I apologize for my English, if there are a lot of mistakes, my lexicon is very small in the subject of cryptocurrency.

I'm not a developer, but I think to write it for a day is impossible, maybe only if you have experience and a big team

Is it possible to write a decentralized multi blockchain exchange for a day? No
Is it possible to write a decentralized multi blockchain exchange one day? Yes
(anything is possible, i suspect we will have flying cars one day)

DynX will be running on BitShares blockchain and WILL have a Dash pairs tab. It should be out sometime soon for anybody looking for a Dex with Dash pairs and if you have a registered BitShares account, you should be able to use the same account to trade on DynX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back