Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

Is intraday trading not profitable in equity?

Discussion in 'Economy' started by Namita Patel, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Namita Patel

Namita Patel New Member

Hi, I am planning for investment in the market. I would appreciate some help here please.

2. ICOselector2018

I think every style got it’s own taste and worth, so if anyone believe that you can just sweep it straight away, then that is not right. You got to play it wisely and make sure you have sufficient knowledge of the trading you are doing.

I like doing Cryptocurrency trading more, especially with options like BItcoin. I am not a master at it due to which I prefer sticking close to latest news that I check daily from CryptoNewsTrends. It becomes very easy for me to do with their simple and easy setup that includes features like trending stories.

3. Hexler

Hexler Member

I would always suggest moving carefully, it is always a huge mistake to make via going for one particular way. So, it is MUST to keep our options open and be wise with the selection we make. IF we do that right then we can REALLY lead from the front.

It’s incredibly easy for me with the Crypto world and with Inlock ICO, it is all very pleasant. It is based upon the Lending platform and got the stuff to really thrill, which makes it such an epic choice. It’s soon to start upon with the Token sale in next few weeks, so very much to look forward to.

4. kuja

kuja New Member

Ive seen people who professionally trade US equities and can make a gainer.
    Know what you are doing and you can profit; crypto has high volatility to advantage but also works against you

5. kuja

kuja New Member

6. Namita Patel

Namita Patel New Member

Thank you for giving the useful information. How do earning in the volatility works?