• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Is Evolution source code available?

dashvolution

Hi there!

I know that Evolution has yet not been launched but I guess it is actively being developed since I don't see any commit in Github for the dash repo since April 6.

Is the evolution code available so I can help with it? Where is it?

Thank you!

Hi there!

I know that Evolution has yet not been launched but I guess it is actively being developed since I don't see any commit in Github for the dash repo since April 6.

Is the evolution code available so I can help with it? Where is it?

Thank you!

sorry not available until launch
a seperate branch on github is used for most

Is it a private branch? Is that even possible? Or you have a private repo for it?
Thank you @tunfga

i am NOT the GitHub pro (as u can see)
so yes it might be a private repo (def hidden from public view for now) :rolleyes:

You probably looked at the master branch on our public GitHub repo. It only contains the code as of the last release. If you want to see what's happening for the 12.2 release, you should check the v0.12.2.x branch instead.

This branch however does not contain EVO related changes. This is happening in private repos and as already said, will be made public when EVO is released. In the Q&A part of the the Dash Core Team Q2 I asked the same question, you can find the response here:
Code:
https://youtu.be/HsIFujdYo0o?t=3991

EDIT: Stupid forum software...removing the time parameter from youtube links. Used a CODE section now.

Back