• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iOS wallet doesn't sync

Radoslaw

Hi,

managed finally to get running Dash wallet on my iPhone, using Xcode. Sent to this wallet 5 DASH but it seems that the wallet doesn't sync the blocks. Transaction didn't appear.

Can anybody help me with this issue? I have 12 words securing private key, maybe there is a way to get my 5 DASH back?

The correct branch to pull from is refresh and not master. I need to switch that. Sorry about that, refresh branch will sync for you.

The correct branch to pull from is refresh and not master. I need to switch that. Sorry about that, refresh branch will sync for you.

Thanks, should I wait now for a change and reload the source from github again?

Thought there maybe another way to get my 5 DASH back, I have written and stored 12 security words, tried to restore wallet using Coinomi app on my android but there are no DASHes at all, what should I do now?

if you pm me your email, I can add you to the beta of the new app, and you can just use that :), no xcode building necessary

Testflight wallet working good, receiving and sending coins without any problem, very very thankful for that! Can I use it now as normal wallet, it means is it secure to deposit larger amount of coins there or should I wait till official version of wallet appears in Apple Store?

The second thing is that I restored my wallet rather than creating new one using 12 security words but 5 coins sent yesterday didn't appear after I made total sync. How can I get the coins back?

Hello! Just joined the forum. I installed Dash wallet on my iPhone using Xcode and i appear to have the same sync problem. I sent a few coins from my Exodus wallet on my Mac but they have not been received by the iOS App.

that version does not work !
where did u find that ? wiki ?

i would suggest to recover that over Electrum

Last edited by a moderator:
that version does not work !
where did u find that ? wiki ?

i would suggest to recover that over Electrum

I got it from this link dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/display/DOC/Download+-+Install+-+Guide

I managed to solve the problem and get my coins back by editing with Xcode.

Thanks!

Hello I can not get into my wallet after a small download error appears "failed to load masternode cache from mnpayments.det"
Tell me the solution to the problem please

Hello I can not get into my wallet after a small download error appears "failed to load masternode cache from mnpayments.det"
Tell me the solution to the problem please

u on latest version ? 0.7.6-0 ?

Back