• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Investigation: BitCart’s Challenges and Their Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Mason

Investigation: BitCart’s Challenges and Their Origins

bitcart-investigative-report.jpg

Note! This report draws on information contained in confidential communications and sensitive documents, which cannot be publicly revealed at this time. Readers who are not comfortable with the confidential nature of the report should independently verify the information contained therein, and investors and masternode owners should do their own due diligence before directly acting on this information.

How can bit cart give a 15% discount?
Where is the money coming from?
What is their business model?

If you buy at 70 cents on the dollar or less, then you can easily offer a 15% discount.

If you buy at 70 cents on the dollar there needs to be a seller who sells at 70 cents on the dollar. Who are the sellers and why do they sell at a loss?

I would like to have a personal request to the author of the article mentioned in the first post.

Investigative journalism means that all of the aspects of the problem/case need to be examined and all of the interested parties involved and asked to share their opinions. I am not aware of any core team members being involved in this "investigation" and asked for opinion.
There is other type of journalists working on sensations and I am sure Dash Fore News guys are not a part of this group. Let's simply be professional and work together. We are open and available - you have our email addresses and some of you have our phone numbers. Please do not communicate with us through media - this is not the way we work on problem resolution.

I would like to have a personal request to the author of the article mentioned in the first post.

Investigative journalism means that all of the aspects of the problem/case need to be examined and all of the interested parties involved and asked to share their opinions. I am not aware of any core team members being involved in this "investigation" and asked for opinion.
There is other type of journalists working on sensations and I am sure Dash Fore News guys are not a part of this group. Let's simply be professional and work together. We are open and available - you have our email addresses and some of you have our phone numbers. Please do not communicate with us through media - this is not the way we work on problem resolution.
I think it's a very valid point. However, after all the answers from the members of Core team (here, on DC, on Discord and in comments on DFN), I didn't find a response or a comment from the author. Is this investigative journalism? @thedesertlynx ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back