• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Introduction of Dash and basic online marketing skills to youth (12 - 15yrs) in Kumbungu District.

Hello, my name is sulemana Abdul Rauf and I am a co-founder of Facenet IT centre in Kumbungu Distric in the northen part of Ghana (Africa). Facenet IT centre was established to provide the following .Basic skills in IT: Online registrations .Computer Networking solutions .Renewal of operating system .Wifi HOTSPOT, scanning and printing and computer repairs. The idea for establishing this IT centre was to provide basic IT training to the younger generation so that they can participate in the global competition (eg.crypto).With this skills they can be introduced to Dash and Dash will impact on their lives greatly. As a youth empowerment advocate, I decided to join this life changing opportunity call Dash and having seen the benefits and its great impact, I decided to introduce it to my youth groups so that it can help reduce street-ism and other social vices. Due to my interest in Dash I decided to engage my family, friends and other officers such as bankers, Nurses and Teachers about the relevance of Dash. I have been able to register about 20 people onto the Dash wallet and render free consultancy services to them in my community. I also use my facebook wall as a means of publicizing Dash and shared other good news from other Dash owners. It is my initiative to add the teaching of linux so that the kids can learn about the open source collaboration and innovation from individuals. This project will last two months from January 2018 to February 2018. MY PROPOSAL FOR DASH .................... ......... Introduction of Dash to the youth(12-15), weekly videos (8 videos in total) - January 2018 to Febuary 2018. Monthly article (one in January and one in February). Dash advertisement by a local Radio station, radio Interview of the trainees (kids) on basic online skills and Dash

COST ............ .4 Dash for 8 videos, 3 Dash for advertisement and Radio interviews of the kids under the project .2 Dash for giveaway (in each video I would give 0.25 Dash weekly to the best question asked, 0.25 Dash *8 weeks=2 Dash, plus 5 proposal fee. In all, i am asking for 14 Dash to make this project successful.

Let me know what you guys think and hopefully we can together make this happen. I am open to all questions ,Ideas ,Criticism etc. Sincerely, Sulemana Abdul Rauf (Co-founder Facenet I.T centre (Youth empowerment advocate) [email protected] +233542892707

Last edited:
This is one of the greatest project to augment the tentacles of Dash Digital Currency in as much as the younger generation is instill with Dash crypto currency, it has the potentials of swaying into the minds of every youngster and will be become the order of the day. I recognized your passionate of Dash promotion in Ghana and efforts have been recognized. You have my full support mate.

Dash project in Ghana, we are moving the lead Dash will soon be popular than Cedis (Ghana currency) here. Youngsters adoption of Dash digital currency will buy a future for the currency. You have my Support

Thank you
Dash project in Ghana, we are moving the lead Dash will soon be popular than Cedis (Ghana currency) here. Youngsters adoption of Dash digital currency will buy a future for the currency. You have my Support
nk

Back